Terms and Conditions
|Rules and Regulations on board. Revised to be generic towards any events planned for the future. Must be read and abide by in order to play. If you do not agree, do not play. This post is your agreement to the terms and conditions of Nerf Wars. Playing in Nerf Wars is your agreement to the terms and conditions.
We are providing guns to most of you. We have the ammo and field items. You may bring your own Nerf guns according to the rule #4. I, we and or us will not be responsible for your child's injuries.
Melee weapon rules: Melee weapons are secondary weapons but cannot be thrown except for the hatchet. Those that do throw the hatchet cannot throw it at the young players, nor can any hits to the face or head be a target. If you do, you will be out for the round or maybe the whole game if it was intentional.
Here are the requirements for the kids to play:
1. Kids must wear t-shirt, any shorts/pants(preferably with pockets to hold ammo/clips) and shoes. Would be preferable to wear padded clothing to slide in. No slippers allowed. Shoes only.
2. Kids must wear eye protection while on the field. If they have eye glasses, it should be fine but please get them the sports strap to keep it on they're heads while running.
3. Please bring a drink and/or snacks.
4. Do not bring ammo, unless you are donating to the cause(Elite darts only). Please make sure to tell us what guns they are bringing so that we don't accidentally take their guns home with me.
5. If the kid(s) has allergies, please make sure he/she brings medicine in-case of emergencies.
6. Only Nerf guns are acceptable in our events. You may not bring BoomCo, BuzzBee or any other brand name guns into our events. These guns are not compatible with the darts that we use. If you modify your gun, you must get it certified by me (Ron). If you have a gun that is over 90fps, you may not shoot point blank at anyone.
7. No throwing, dropping equipment/darts and no hiding ammo crates.
8. No negative attitudes. Acting mad and crying will lead to a penalty and you will sit out till the next game.
9. Do not aim at anyone's face if you are not playing or if you are out of the game. Glasses must be worn upon entering the field. No Headhunting. Accidental shots to the head during play is okay as long if you apologize. Intentional shots will get you banned.
10. If you are hit, you must get off the field by the classrooms. If you do not follow this, you will be penalized and use a secondary gun only for the next game. If we say you are out, you are out. Do not fight back.
11. Kids must be old enough to follow rules/regulations and must be able to prime the smallest gun. Rules state that players must be at least 5yrs old in order to play.
12. No swearing. Any swearing and you will be out of the current game. If you swear again, you will be banned. NO TOLERANCE! Swearing brings negativity to the game and we don't want it.
13. No physical contact with anyone. Melee hits may not be targeted at the head. Pushing, Punching, Kicking, Grabbing, Pulling anyone is grounds for banishment. Do not hurt others, we are all here to have fun.
Make sure your kids know these rules.
To all Older Players:
1. No swearing at anytime. If you swear you will apologize to everyone. 2ND offense and you will be banned. NO TOLERANCE!
2. No physical contact (except Nerf melee) at anytime. Any physical contact will lead to banishment from the game. No grabbing, pushing, pulling, carrying anyone. Fighting is forbidden. NO TOLERANCE!
3. No cheating and no lying. We are here to let the kids have fun and enjoy the sport. If you got shot, raise your hand and walk off the field. If you shot someone, make sure they know they are out before you continue to play on. Call out the person's name then say OUT!
4. Wear comfortable clothes (with pockets to hold clips/ammo) but make sure you have shoes and eye protection. No tank tops or wife beaters. Look good for the camera!
5. No throwing equipment. You break it, you buy it. I did not spend all this money for you to ruin the fun for others.
6. If you have friends/family that want to play let me (Ron) know. I need name, age, if they have guns and what type of guns. I need to know a week before the event to organize roster.
7. I AM THE LAW, JUDGE, JURY AND WHAT I SAY GOES. If there is a conflict towards who got shot, I AM THE REFEREE. Adults are the sub referees. I do not tolerate fighting at all. If you fight with someone, you will be banished from playing.
8. Only Nerf guns (that shoots 7.2cm darts, no Mega or Vortex guns) are acceptable in our events. You may not bring BoomCo, BuzzBee or any other brand name guns into our events. These guns are not compatible with the darts that we use. If you modify your gun, you must get it certified by me (Ron). If you have a gun that is over 90fps, you may not shoot point blank at anyone. We have a wide age range so keeping the fps low will make sure that no kid gets hurt from the darts.
ZERO TOLERANCE for anyone who does not abide by the rules.
Banishment = don't ask to come again.
Remember the main reason we are here: NERF WARS IS CREATED FOR THE KIDS TO HAVE FUN, WE AS ADULTS ARE THERE TO KEEP ORDER, HONOR, INTEGRITY AND RESPECT.